The size of the 3 Towers build is about 390 MB. That means that it is far too large to use on lower-end devices. However, it will work just fine on your pc or Mac. If you try to use it on lower-end devices, you will definitely struggle. When getting a closer look at this one, you will notice nice backgrounds and some great add-ons. You do not have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do to give this one a shot is to use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the 3 Towers build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below. They will be happy to help you.
How to Install the 3 Towers Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, name it jesusbox, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose jesusbox and then plugin.program.Xonewizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Xone Wizard. Choose 3 Towers.
- Close Kodi, re-open it, and enjoy.