The size of the 4K Colors Lite build is about 200MB. That means that it is suitable for high-end and low-end devices as well. It will work just fine on either one you choose. However, you want to make sure to avoid the full version unless you have a machine that can handle it. Since it is around 800 MB, you would definitely need a PC or Mac. When getting a closer look at this one, you will notice nice backgrounds and some great add-ons. To give this one a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the 4K Colors Lite build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
How to Install the 4K Colors Lite Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, name it jesusbox, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose jesusbox and then plugin.program.Xonewizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that theaddon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Xone Wizard. Choose 4K Colors Lite.
- Close Kodi, re-open it, and enjoy.