If you like to use builds, the Abstract LeiaXB1 build is about 200MB. That means that it is suitable for high-end and low-end devices as well. It will work just fine on either one you choose. When getting a closer look at this build, you will see sharp looking backgrounds and some of the best add-ons available in the community. You can’t go wrong by making the choice to get this build. To give this one a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Abstract LeiaXB1 build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install the Abstract LeiaXB1 Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://repo.theunjudged.com/ and click OK.
- Now, name it judge, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose judge and then illuminati.repo.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Next, select Install from repository > Illuminati > Program add-ons > Illuminati Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Illuminati Wizard and choose Abstract LeiaXB1.
- Close Kodi, re-open it, and enjoy.