If you enjoy using builds, you’ll like using the AfterMath build. At about 267mb, this one is larger than many low-end device builds. That means you may struggle on your firestick or android device. It has plenty of your favorite addons and some great background images. You’ll definitely want to check this one out. Have a look at our images and use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the AfterMath Build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any out to the Development team with any questions.
Install the AfterMath Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://smm.entersandman.xyz and click OK.
- Now, name it sandman, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose sandman and then repository.sm-x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, click on Install from repository > Sandman Media Repo > Program Add-ons > Sandman Media Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Sandman Media Wizard. Next, select the (Sandman Media) builds, choose AfterMath, and then Install.