All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
At 130mb, the ALLUNEED build appears to be all you need. Its’ size makes it ideal for both higher and lower-end devices. It should work just fine on your comp, Firestick, or Kodi box. The images are sharp and it has some great add-ons. The only thing that we do not care for is lack of mouse control. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Zero Tolerance build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you will want to reach out to their team with any questions.
Install the ALLUNEED Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq/ and click OK.
- Now, name it zt, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, look for the open box icon at the top of the screen and select it. Now, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose zt and then plugin.program.ztwizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the ZT Wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Add-ons and then Program Add-ons. Click on ZT- The Wizard.
- Click on the builds heading and look for the Krypton section. Select the ALLUNEED Build and Install. Keep in mind this build can take a bit to finish.