The Alsflix build is a tremendous offering. It is only suitable for the highest of high-end devices. At 407 MB, it is definitely a whopper. As you can guess, the images are very sharp looking and there are some of the best add-ons available in the community today. Everything is logically arranged, so you will find the best options for your needs. You do not have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download, install, and enjoy this massive build today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that these builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install the Alsflix Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, name it misfit, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose misfit and then repository.misfitmods.x.x.zip
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, choose Install from Repository > Misfit Mods: Repository > Programs add-ons > Misfit Mod Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Misfit Mod Wizard. Next, select the (misfit mods) builds section and select the Alsflix build. We suggest doing a fresh install.