All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
If you are a fan of small builds, the Asylum build is definitely a keeper for you. Coming in at only 132 MB, it is suitable for all devices. That means it is suitable for everyone. The images are very sharp looking and there are some great add-ons available that you are sure to enjoy. You do not have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that these builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install the Asylum Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, name it misfit, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose misfit and then repository.misfitmods.x.x.zip
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, choose Install from Repository > Misfit Mods: Repository > Programs add-ons > Misfit Mod Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Misfit Mod Wizard. Next, select the (misfit mods) builds section and select the Asylum build. We suggest doing a fresh install.