You will really want to check out the tiny Avengers build. We like this one because it is acceptable for all devices. At only 119 MB, you can use this one on every device from Kodi boxes and firesticks to computers and Macs. The images are very sharp looking and there are many great add-ons available to help you watch what you want to watch. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that these builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install the Avengers Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://csaints.com/repo/repository.csaints/ and click OK.
- Now, name it csaints, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose csaints and then repository.csaints.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, choose Install from Repository > Cosmic Saints Repository > Programs add-ons > Cosmic Saints Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Cosmic Saints Wizard. Next, select the (Cosmic Saints) Cosmic Saints Builds section and select the Avengers build. We suggest doing a fresh install.