For those that like fun builds, look no further than the Batman Build. Of course, this one looks sharp and is all about the dark knight himself. It is around 311mb, so it is perfect for any high-end device. As you can see, the images are sharp and everything is well organized. If you are a fan of Batman, you can’t go wrong with this one. To check it out, use our guide to help you download and install them today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Batman build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install the Batman Build for Kodi v18 Leia
the Leia version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://myatom.one/unhinged and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name unhinged or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on unhinged then select plugin.program.unhinged-x.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now, go back to the home screen and choose select Program Addons.
- Choose Unhinged Wizard and the Unhinged Builds.
- Now, the Batman build and click on the Install option.
- Exit and re-open.