All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
It’s very hard to find Kodi working addons nowadays, because of the Dish Networks announcement. A lot of Add-on developers got their repositories down till everybody calms down. Till then I found another good Kodi add-on that could easy replace the most Popular add-ons and even could beat a half of them.
I present you Skynet addon. It includes, but not limits to:
- Live TV & IPTV
Update: The Add-on’s source link has changed, check it below in the 3’rd step.
How to install SkyNet addon on Kodi
- From Kodi’s home screen, navigate to the Gear icon at the top left part of the screen
- File Manager > Add Source > <None>
- Enter the URL: http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo/ and press OK
- In the next box, type a name and remember it (maverick for example). Click Ok
- Get to the Home screen, navigate to > Add-ons > the Box icon from the top-left part of the screen > Install from zip file
- A window will pop, find and select the source that we just added (maverick) > repository.maverick-1.*.zip
- Wait for the “Installed” notification
- After it popups, navigate to > Install from Repository > Maverick TV Repo > Video Add-ons > SkyNet > Install
- Wait for the top right “Add-on Installed” notification
- After you get it, navigate to the Home screen, find the addon in the Addons section