The BK Nox build is a solid offering on the larger size. At 300 MB, it is too large to be run on lower-end devices. However, it should do just fine on your computer or high-end device. The images are sharp just like you see below, and it has some of the top add-ons in the community. You do not have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
Install the BK Nox Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://streamdigital.org/wiz/ and click OK.
- Now, name it duff, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose duff and then plugin.program.sdwiz.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Stream Digital Wizard. Choose the Browse Builds button, and find the BK Nox Build section.
- Choose the BK Nox Build and click Install.