All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
The BK Nox Kodi build is a super beautiful one with only 260 MB in size, it is too large to be run on lower-end devices. However, it should do just fine on computers, Tv-Boxes or high-end devices. The images are sharp just like you see below, and it has some of the top add-ons in the community. You do not have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do is use below guide to download and install it today.
Please note! Kodi Builds and Kodi Add-ons are streaming content illegally. You’re the one responsible on what you watch. Because all Internet Providers are monitoring us, we recommend you use a VPN. Check here a list of the BEST VPN providers.
Install the BK Nox Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, and type: http://streamdigital.org/wiz/ then click OK.
- Now, name it duff, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose duff and then plugin.program.sdwiz.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Stream Digital Wizard. Choose the Browse Builds button, and find the BK Nox Build section.
- Choose the BK Nox Build and click Install.