If you are looking for a build designed for everyone, the Blue Star build is for you. Whether you have a higher-end or lower-end device, you will find this one great. Since it is only about 100 MB, you can’t go wrong with this one. You can still expect good backgrounds and some of the best add-ons that are currently available. Everything is arranged well and easy to find. You will also like the space theme. To see what this one has to offer, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by the ukodi team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install the Blue Star Build for Kodi v17
the Leia version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://ukodi1.com/_repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ukodi1 or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ukodi1 then select plugin.program.ukodi1.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Program add-ons.
- Choose Ukodi1 Wizard > Builds > Blue Star Build. Next, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.