The Boom Community Wizard is a repository for all sorts of different builds. There is truly something for everyone if you use this wizard. Whether you have a high end or lower-end you will find it as great choice. To take it for a spin, use our guide to help you download and install it. In the image below, we show screens from the BMC Full Build.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team. Some of the builds included with this wizard are:
- BMC Full
- Fantastic Four
- Sky Vader
- Black Panther
- BMC Green
- Vader Only
- Ignite Cool
- Sky Vaader LITE
- Neithois By Blaze
Install the Boom Community Wizard for Kodi v17 Krypton
the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://boomkodi.com/repo and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name boom or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on boom then select repository.boom.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Program add-ons.
- Choose Boom Community Wizard > Boom Community Wizard Builds Menu > the build you want. Next, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.