At under 250mb, the Bucks build is a good solution for those with lower-end devices. If you are a fan of builds, this is one you should check out. Of course, it is suitable for all devices. The layout is organized and logical, and the background is static. It also has some of the best and current top add-ons in the community. That is usually the case when you do not have complex backgrounds. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Equinox build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
How to Install the Bucks Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter https://kodiuk.tv/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, name it kodiuk or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose kodiuk and then repository.kodiuktv-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Choose Install from repository > KODIUKTV REPO > Program add-ons > KODIUKTV Community Portal > Install.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the KODIUKTV Community Portal, builds, and choose Bucks Build.
- Close Kodi, re-open it, and enjoy.