At 247mb, the CCW Reborn build is suitable for all devices. Whether you have a higher-end or lower-end device, you should not have any problems with this one. The backgrounds look nice, and it has some of the best add-ons you can find in the community. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Zero Tolerance build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you will want to reach out to their team with any questions.
Install the CCW Reborn Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq/ and click OK.
- Now, name it zt, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, look for the open box icon at the top of the screen and select it. Now, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose zt and then plugin.program.ztwizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the ZT Wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Add-ons and then Program Add-ons. Click on ZT- The Wizard.
- Click on the builds heading and look for the Krypton section. Select the CCW Reborn Build and Install. Keep in mind this build can take a bit to finish.