All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
While the Cellardoor TV team has put out a number of builds through the years, their products are always good. At this time, the Cellardoor TV Builds Wizard does not offer either active build they have in a small size. In other words, you won’t be able to use them on lower-end devices. Below, you see images from the Infusion build. To see what this wizard is all about, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the CellarDoorTV build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any out to the dev team with any questions. The two CDTV builds are:
Install the CellarDoorTV Wizard for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- When the box pops up, enter http://cellardoortv.com/wizard and click Done.
- Now, name it CellarDoor, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the icon of the opened box.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose CellarDoor and then
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you the wizard is enabled.
- If you are not led directly into the wizard, follow the steps below.
- Return to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Program add-ons > CellarDoorTV Wizard.
- Now, pick the one you want to choose.
- You can select between a Fresh install and a Standard install.
- Give the CellarDoorTV build you want a few minutes to install. Launch Kodi again after it closes.
- Enjoy your build.