All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
The Charisma Build is a medium to large build that uses the Nebula skin. It weighs in at 326 MB. That means it is too large for lower-end devices. However, it will work just fine on your favorite personal computer or Mac. Keep in mind though, the server you are downloading from may not be terribly fast, so it could take a bit to get it. Still, it is worth a look. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
How to Install the Charisma Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- From Kodi’s home page, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, type: http://mach1.esy.es/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, name it mach1, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose mach1 and then plugin.program.wiztechwizard.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Wiz-Tech Wizard. Choose Wiz-tech Builds > Krypton builds and select the Charisma build. make sure you choose the right version for your install.
- There are others available, so please feel free to have a look and choose one of those later.