All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
If you are a fan of small builds, the Clown Aura build is definitely a keeper for you. It is only about 85 MB, it is suitable for all devices. The images are very sharp looking and there are some great add-ons available that you are sure to enjoy. it is definitely one you should look into unless you are afraid of clowns. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that these builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install the Clown Aura Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://the13clowns.github.io/ and click OK.
- Now, name it clown, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose clown and then repository.13clowns-x.x.x.zip
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, choose Install from Repository > 13 Clowns Repo > Programs add-ons > 13 Clowns Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the 13 Clowns Wizard. Next, select the Clown _Aura_A-18 build. We suggest doing a fresh install.