If you are looking for a good set of builds, look no further than the Colussus builds. The one we are using in this guide is the Colussus Build. It is around 200mb, so it is perfect for any level of device you want to use. As you can see, the images are sharp and everything is well organized. To check it out, use our guide to help you download and install them today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install the Colussus Kodi Build on KRYPTON
the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://colussus.net/colussus and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name colussus or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on colussus then select plugin.program.colussus.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now, go back to the home screen and choose select Programs.
- Choose Colussus Wizard and the Colussus Builds.
- Now, select the one you want and click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.