The Comfort build is a small to medium sized build that has come up recently. Keep in mind that this one is about 259 mb, so it may cause some lower end devices to struggle. The background images are dazzling and you will find some great add-ons inside. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
How to Install the Comfort Build for Kodi v18 Leia
the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly https://www.djjubeemedia.appboxes.co/djjubee/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name djjubee or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on djjubee and then djjubee Wizard-c.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now, go to back to home screen and click on Program Add-ons > DJ Jubee Wizard > Builds > Comfort > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- After you make sure you got the right version and have installed the one you want, restart Kodi and wait till it updates the new Build.