All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
The Cooking Channel has some great shows that will leave your mouth watering. Enjoy your favorite content by installing the Cooking Channel add-on for Kodi. It is part of the official repository so you can set it up without an outside source. We will illustrate the process and give you a sneak preview of some of the shows available in the add-on.
As with most Kodi add-ons, the Cooking Channel will present you with a list of shows. When we tested the addon the choices included Cake Hunters, Cheap Eats, Dinner at Tiffani’s, Extra Virgin, Food: Fact or Fiction?, Man Fire Food, Rev Run’s Sunday Suppers, Sugar Showdown, Tia Mowry at Home, Unique Eats, Unique Sweets, and Unwrapped.
Install Cooking Channel Addon KODI Addon on KRYPTON
- From Kodi’s home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source, and then click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://repo.lockdown.in and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter ultra or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ultra and then repository.ultra-x.x.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find Ultra Repository Beta and click on it.
- Choose Video add-ons, and then Cooking Channel.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- The add-on is now installed, you do not need to access the repository for this one.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select Cooking Channel to launch the addon.
Install Cooking Channel Addon Kodi Addon on JARVIS
- From Kodi’s Home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://repo.lockdown.in and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it ultra and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick ultra, repository.ultra-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find ultra in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video add-ons option, and click on Cooking Channel.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Cooking Channel to access the addon.