If you love playlist add-ons, you will love the Copy and Paste offering. It has some of everything. Many would consider it to be a grab bag of content. To see what this one is all about and check out the categories, use our guide to help you download and install it.
This add-on is not officially supported by the XBMC / Kodi team. You will not want to post questions on their support forums. Instead, the development team will be able to help you with any questions you might have.
How to Install Copy and Paste KODI Addon on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source, and then click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter Mav or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Mav and then mavrepo.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find MaverickTV Repo and click on it.
- Choose Video add-ons, and then Copy and Paste.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select Copy and Paste to launch the addon.
How to Install Copy and Paste Kodi Addon on JARVIS
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Mav and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Mav, maverickrepo.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find MaverickTV Repo in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video add-ons option, and click on Copy and Paste.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Copy and Paste to access the addon.