All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
The DeathStar add-on is what they call a compilation. And it was already named a Terrarium Alternative because it has a lot of watchable content. In other words, it combines several popular add-ons and puts them in one place. This is one you should not have to miss out on.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install DeathStar KODI Addon on KRYPTON
- From Kodi’s Home screen go to the Gear icon (settings) in the top left-hand
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Deathstar
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the Box icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select the source you created earlier, e.g. Deathstar
- Select the file called “repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip”
- Wait for the notification to appear saying the repository was installed.
- Go back and now select Install from repository
- Select the EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Deathstar Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the Deathstar plugin/addon under Video Add-ons.