The Deception Build is a very nice sized offering that you should check out. Because it is only 176mb, it is a perfect size for higher-end and lower-end devices as well. It will work just fine on either. Don’t let the smaller size fool you. It is still large enough to have some great looking backgrounds and the most current add-ons in the community. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Pure Stream build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Mach1 team with any questions.
How to Install the Deception Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://mach1.esy.es/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, name it mach1, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose mach1 and then plugin.program.wiztechwizard.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Wiz-Tech Wizard. Choose Wiz-tech Builds, Leia builds and select the Deception build. make sure you choose the right version for your install.
- There are others available, so please feel free to have a look and choose one of those later.