DJ Jubee Kodi Build Guide
March 18, 2018
All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
The DJ Jubee Edition Kodi Build is a small to medium sized build that was developed recently. DJ Jubee Kodi Build size is about 250 mb, this means that on low resources devices it may freeze a bit. However, you can still give it a try.
How to Install the DJ Jubee Kodi Build on Krypton
- From Kodi’s home screen, open the Gear icon from the top-left corner. Now, click on File Manager.
- Now from the left column, select Add source
- Click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly: http://djjubeemedia.srve.io/djjubee/ and hit the OK button.
- This addon needs a name. Type: djjubee or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to Kodi’s home screen and select Add-ons, click the Box icon from the top-left corner
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on djjubee, then djjubee Wizard-2.0.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now, go back to Kodi’s home screen and click on Program Add-ons > DJ Jubee Wizard > Builds > DJ Jubee edition > Install.
- Wait for the Notification message.
- After you make sure you got the right version and have installed the one you want, restart Kodi and wait till it updates the new Build.