The Doomzday Builds Wizard has a few builds that you may wish to check out. At this point, the builds are just under 300mb. That means you may have issues on lower-end devices. However, you won’t have any problems using it on a computer or Mac. To see what this one has to offer, use our guide to help you download, install, and enjoy this wonderful wizard today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below. The Builds for this wizard include Cressida, The Mythical Beast, USA Lite, and BK Nox.
Install the Doomzday Builds Wizard for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter https://doomzday.xyz/Doomzday and click OK.
- Now, name it doom, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose doom and then plugin.program.Doomzdaywizard.x.x.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Doomzday Build Wizard. Choose the (Doomzday) Builds button, find the one you want, and click Install.