If you are a fan of larger builds, you are in luck. The Duff-X build is a massive 308MB. Of course, that means it is too large to work well on lower-end devices. It will, however, work just fine on your favorite high-end device. You can expect great add-ons from the Kodi community as well as some sharp looking backgrounds. Keep in mind though it is designed for version 18 of Kodi (Leia). To give this one a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install the Duff-X Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://streamdigital.org/wiz/ and click OK.
- Now, name it duff, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose duff and then plugin.program.sdwiz.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Stream Digital Wizard. Choose the Browse Builds button, and find the Duff-X Build section.
- Choose the Duff-X Build and click Install.