All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
The Duffman Reloaded is a Steam Digital Build. At 242 mb, it may be ideal for all setups. We think you will like this one a lot, and it is worth taking a look at. To try it out, use our guide to help you install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any out to the Ares team with any questions.
Install the Duffman Reloaded Build for Kodi V18 Leia
- Open Kodi Leia (V18).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://doomzday.xyz/Doomzday/ and click OK.
- Now, name it doom, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose duff and then plugin.program.doomzdaywizard.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Doomzday Wizard. Choose the Build Menu button, and find the Stream Digital – Duffman Reloaded Build section.
- Choose the Duffman Reloaded Build and click Fresh Install or Standard Install.