All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
Eden NVidia Kodi build is for the fans of BIG builds. Keep in mind that BIG in size is not always good, this Build is close to 358 mb, so it is not designed for lower resource devices (min 3GB RAM). However, you may try to install it maybe your device can handle it.
How To Install the Eden NVidia Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://edenbuilds.stream/eden/ and click OK.
- Now, name it eden, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose eden and then plugin.edenwizard.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Eden Wizard. Choose the Eden Builds section and find the EDEN section.
- Select the Eden NVidia build for Krypton build and choose Install.