Since using wizards is a good way to install builds and do maintenance, many struggle to find good ones out in the community. That is why you will want to use the ChipmanTech Wizard to install the Emerald build. This build is on the larger size. At 295mb, it is one that will require a higher-end device. You will love the backgrounds and add-ons that it includes. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that this Build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
How to Install Emerald Build for Kodi v18 Leia
the Leia version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://addons4me.tk/ext.wizardzip/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ext or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ext and then plugin.program.extwizard.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Access by going back to the Home screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > ChipmanTech Wizard > (ChipmanTech) Builds > Leia Builds > Emerald Build.
- Select Fresh Install, close Kodi, and re-open it.