The Eminence build is on the larger size at 309mb. That means it is not suitable for all Kodi devices. It is too large to work on the lower end devices so you won’t be able to install it on your favorite kodi device. Because of its’ size, you can expect to find some great addons and solid backgrounds. Everything is arranged well and easy to find. You can’t go wrong if you select this one. To take it for a spin, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install the Eminence Kodi Build on KRYPTON
the Leia version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://diggzrepo.ddns.net/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name diggz or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on diggz, Install_Wizard, then select plugin.program.thechef.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Program add-ons.
- Choose The Chef Wizard > Krypton Builds > Eminence Build. Next, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.