In Kodi, the term RTMP is called Real-Time Messaging Protocol, and most of the Kodi users don’t know about it. The RTMP is a Live Streaming support protocol used by many Live Streaming addons. It is a foundation whose only work is to gather live streams from different Web Servers. If you install or update your Kodi, then you may have live streaming issues. The reason for this problem is RTMP. To avoid it, we have to enable the RTMP on Kodi. By default, the developers have disabled this option to prevent the third party addons from live streaming. So, to fix live streaming problems, we’ll enable RTMP on kodi.
How to enable RTMP on Kodi
This is a simple guide on how to enable RTMP option for Live streaming on Kodi.
1. First, launch Kodi
2. Then, select Addons from the Home Screen menu
3. Now, select My Addons from the addon categories.
4. Inside, scroll down and choose the folder “Video Player InputStream.”
5. Then, select RTMP Input
6. After that click “Enable” .
7. Finally, RTMP option is enabled on your Kodi for live streaming.
8. After that, repeat the step 5 and 6 to enable “Input Stream Adaptive.”
These are the steps to enable your RTMP setting and InputStream Adaptive setting on Kodi for Live streaming.