For everyone that loves great space fantasy images, you will love the End of Days build. This one is great because of the gorgeous backgrounds. It is also only about 256 mb. That means you may be able to use it on most Kodi devices. If you want to give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the End of Days build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
How to Install End of Days Kodi Build on KRYPTON
the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://myatom.one/unhinged and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name unhinged or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on unhinged then select plugin.program.unhinged-x.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now, go back to the home screen and choose select Program Addons.
- Choose Unhinged Wizard and the Unhinged Builds.
- Now, the End of Days build and click on the Install option.
- Exit and re-open.