ForThe Endura build is available in 32 and 64. For this demo, we used the 64 version. If you are looking for a small build, the Endura build is the one for you. This one is great because it is about 221mb so it is suitable for all devices.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install the Endura Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://doomzday.xyz/Doomzday and click OK.
- Now, name it doom, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose doom and then plugin.program.Doomzdaywizard.x.x.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Doomzday Build Wizard. Choose the (Doomzday) Builds button, and find the Endura Build section.
- Choose the Endura Build and click Install.