If you are looking for a set of good builds that is very easy to read, you’ll want to take a look at Ezzermans Build Wizard. He was formerly with the Wookie team and is now off on his own. There are more than 50 different builds available, so it has something for everyone. Of course, they all have great addons built in, and we suggest doing a fresh install. If you have some you want to keep, make a note of them so you can install them when ready. If you want to check out Ezzerman Builds Wizard, you can install it by using our guide.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Ezzerman Builds Wizard is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any out to the Ezzerman team with any questions. Here is a small list of some of the available builds. Keep in mind this is only a small portion of available options. The images above are from the Plutonium build.
Install the Ezzerman Builds Wizard for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ezzerman or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ezzerman then select repository.metv.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, select Install from repository > METV Repository > Program add-ons > Ezzermans Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification
- Now, go back to the home screen and select Addons and then Program Addons.
- Choose Ezzermans Wizard and the one you want.
- Now, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.