With a name like the Fantasia Lite build, you would expect the build to be small. This one does not disappoint. It is a very small 119MB, so it is usable on all devices. You will also notice a distinctive fantasy theme. Of course, it also has some of the best add-ons around. You will definitely not want to miss out on this one. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
How to Install the Fantasia Lite Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://repo.theunjudged.xyz/ as you see here, and call it illuminati.
- Hit ok, and illuminati will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system or Gear icon. Then choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Open the illuminati file.
- From here, click on the file that says repository.illuminati-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message telling you it is installed.
- Next, select Install from Repository > illuminati > Program add-ons > Illuminati Wizard > Install.
- When the screen comes up, choose Build Menu. Scroll down the list and choose Fantasia Lite then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.