The Fast Theme build is a small build. Luckily, this one is only around 117 mb. That makes it ideal for lower and higher-end devices. That said, you can expect to find some great add-ons with this one. You can also expect a very nice car theme. If you want to give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that this Build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
How to Install Fast Theme Build for Kodi v18 Leia
the Leia version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://repo.lockdown.in/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name lockdown or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on lockdown and then repository.lockdown-x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now, go to Install from Repository > lockdown > Program Add-ons > Lockdown Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- Access the build by going back to the Addons > Program Add-ons > Lockdown Wizard > Fast Theme Build > install.
- Close Kodi and reopen it.