All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
If you are looking for Movies and TV channel Add-ons, the FireCat Kodi add-on is worth taking a look at. We like this one because it uses the Jen template to process the links. That is a good way to help people build their own add-ons. However, it also means you get a lot of parity. Still, this one should be considered as a supplement. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the ukodi team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install FireCat KODI Addon on KRYPTON
First, we will start with the Leia version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://ukodi1.com/_repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ukodi1 or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ukodi1 then select repository.ukodix-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository > uKodi1 Repo > Video add-on > FireCat > Install.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Video add-ons > FireCat.