One of the hottest builds in the community is Franks Build. As with any of them, if you have a great offering, you will get a good response. Just keep in mind that the Krypton version is designed for higher-end devices. At 300 mb, it is too large for almost all limited resource devices. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you look at the images, download, and see if it is the right one for you.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that Mega’s Wookie build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install the Franks Kodi Build on KRYPTON
the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ezzerman or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Now, choose Install from zip.
- Click on ezzerman then select repository.metv.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, select Install from repository > METV Repository > Program add-ons > Ezzermans Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification
- Now, go back to the home screen and select Addons and then Program Addons.
- Choose Ezzermans Wizard and the Franks Build.
- Now, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.