All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
The Hadouken build is a nice sized offering that you are sure to love. It is about 224MB, so it should work just fine on any type of device. The backgrounds are great and everything is well arranged. On top of that, you have some great add-ons to enjoy. This is definitely one you won’t want to miss out on. To give it a closer look, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install the Hadouken Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://streamdigital.org/wiz/ and click OK.
- Now, name it streamdigi, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose streamdigi and then plugin.program.sdwiz.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Stream Digital Wizard. Choose the Browse Builds button, and find the Hadouken Build section.
- Choose the Hadouken Build and click Install.