HardEvents is an IPTV offering that you will enjoy seeing. It offers free live events both old and new. You can find concert feeds as well as other streams. You won’t want to miss out on this one. Use our guide to help you download and install it today
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install HardEvents KODI Addon on KRYPTON
First, we will start with the Leia version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://start.kodineuerleben.eu and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name kne or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on kne then select repository.kne-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository > Kodi Neu Erleben Repository > Video add-on > HardEvents > Install.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Video add-ons > HardEvents.
How to Install the HardEvents Addon Kodi Addon on JARVIS
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://start.kodineuerleben.eu and click Done.
- Now, label it kne or whatever you like. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose kne and then repository.kne-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the add-on is enabled.
- Now, select Install from repository and then Kodi Neu Erleben Repository > Video add-on > HardEvents > Install.
- Access the add-on by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > HardEvents from your home screen.