For those that prefer to use builds because they are easy, you’ll want to take at HardNox build. Of course, some of them are lightweight and some are not. The HardNox build is not designed for low resources devices. At almost 375 mb, this is not one you would install on a firestick. If you want to take a closer look have a look at images and download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that these builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install the HardNox 4.2 Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, name it misfit, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose misfit and then repository.misfitmods.x.x.zip
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, choose Install from Repository > Misfit Mods: Repository > Programs add-ons > Misfit Mod Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Misfit Mod Wizard. Next, select the (misfit mods) builds section and select the HardNox 4.2 build. We suggest doing a fresh install.