Asgard is a new Kodi add-on from Narcacist Wizard Repository.
It has sections fopr Movies, Tv shows, Kids Sports, Documenatries, Concerts, Anime IPTV, Trakt Section and Settings.
How to Install Asgard Kodi 18 Leia Add-on
- From home screen go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following URL: http://www.narcacist.com/repo/
- Name it narcacist.
- Make sure all the boxes are filled and press OK
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the Box icon from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- We’ll get a new window, here click: narcacist.
- Click repository.narcacistwizard.zip
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, Narcacist Wizard Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Narcacist Wizard Repository
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click Asgard
- Click Install
- Wait for the Top-right notification: the additional dependencies click where it says OK
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, Asgard add-on installed
- After it installs it will be located on Home Screen Add-ons->Video Add-on