All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
As the name suggests, Documented HD Kodi addon streams only HD movies. The categories presented in this addon are very small compared to the other documentary addons. But the good thing is that this one has the ‘Search’ option available. It has only 8 categories named: New Content, Music Documentaries, Modern Technology, Society Lifestyle, Crime & Delinquency, Social Inequality, Oppressive Regimes, Unreal TV.
How to install Documented HD Kodi addon
1. From Kodi’s Homepage, Click on the gear icon.
2. Now select File Manager from the System menu.3. Double-click on the Add source from the left column.4. Select <None>.5. Here you can enter the URL of the repository. Type: http://srp.nu then click Ok.6. Enter the name you want for the media source. For example: superrepo and click Ok. 7. After completing the above process, save the source and get to Kodi’s home screen > Add-ons.8. Now select the Box icon from the Top-left corner.
9. Now select the Install from zip file.10. Here you need to select the source which you have already entered in step6. Now I select the source as “superrepo”.11. Now select Krypton.12. Now select the all.13. Here you have to select “superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-0.7.04.zip” and wait for few seconds while the repository gets installed.14. Now the popup clearly shows that the Super repository was installed successfully.15. Now select Install from repository.16. Here you have to select the repository as “SuperRepo All[Krypton][v7]”.17. Now select Video add-ons.18. Here you can select the Document HD addon.19. Now click on the Install and wait for a few seconds while the addon completes the installation process.20. Now the popup clearly indicates that the Documented HD addon is installed successfully.21. Click Open the addon.
Documented HD Kodi addon overview
Documented HD shows its content in HD Quality compared to other documentary addons. The addon has only 8 categories, all in good HD Quality. The categories include New Content, Music Documentaries, Modern Technology, Society Lifestyle and more.
- New Content – includes the list of documentaries which have been released recently
- Music Documentaries – more than 20 different types of music documentaries are available in this section and all are in HD quality
- Modern Technology – this section covers a list of documentaries which are related to the modern technology
- Society Lifestyle – more than 50 documentaries are available in this section
If you are an HD lover, then you’ll definitely like the Documented HD Kodi addon. If you face any issues while using this addon, Kindly do let me know via the below comment box.