DuffMan Build is has a very sleek look and it is one of the faster Kodi Builds available.
It uses skin layout by Bello 6 NTV Mod with sections for Movies, TV shows, Music, Kids, Sports and Settings.
It also includes the top working add-ons such as Covenant, Now Music, Bennu, 123 Movies, BoB Unleashed, 1080p Movies, Elysuim, Exodus, Maverick TV, Planet MMA, Supremacy, The Pyramid, Sports Devil, UK Turk Playlists, VEVO and many more.
How to Install DuffMan Kodi Build
- From Kodi’s Home Screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top left side corner. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, type: http://streamdigital.org/wiz/ and click OK.
- Now, name it duff, or whatever you like. As long as you remember it, we’ll need it later. Hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the Tab that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the Box icon from the top-left corner and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose duff (Step 4) and then plugin.program.sdwiz.zip.
- Wait for a few minutes, you’ll get a notification message in the top-right corner saying that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Add-ons tab, then Program Add-ons. Click on the Stream Digital Wizard. Choose the Browse Builds button, and find the Duff Man Build section.
- Choose the Duff Man Build and click:
- Fresh Install – this will remove all content previously installed on Kodi
- Standard Install – this will install Build and will save previously installed content
We recommend making a Fresh install, but it’s up to you.
After it installs restart Kodi and it Duffman Build should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.