The Flixnet addon is another movie addon from the Jesusbox team. That is the group that revived the popular Genesis addon. It is definitely one you will want to add to your downloads list. To check it out, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by the Flixnet team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, the Flixnet team is available to help you.
Install the Flixnet KODI Addon on KRYPTON
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). On the next screen, you’ll see an icon that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading and choose it.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name jesusbox or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an open box at the top. Click on Install from zip file. Choose jesusbox, then select repository.jesusboxtv.zip.
- Wait for the notification that tells you the JesusBox Repository is enabled.
- Next, go to Install from Repository > JesusBox Repository > Flixnet.
- Access by going to the home screen Add-ons > Video add-ons > Flixnet.
Those are the steps you need to follow for the addon on the Krypton (v17) version. Now, we’ll show you the instructions for Jarvis.
Install the Flixnet Kodi Addon on JARVIS
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo and click Done.
- Now, label it jesusbox or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose jesusbox. Next, select the option that says repository.jesusboxtv.zip.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from Repository, JesusBox Repository > Flixnet.
- Again, wait for the add-on enabled message
- Access the add on by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Flixnet from your home screen.
You are now ready to go with either version you choose.