Kryptonic is brand new Kodi Build from 909 Wizard for Leia. It uses Aeon Nox Silvo Skin and it has size of 170 MB.
It has sections for Movies, TV shows, One Click, 4K Movies, Live TV , Sports, Music,Kids, Urban, Heroes, Comedy, Gears TV, Documentaries, Gaming, Android, Search and more.
How to Install Kryptonic Kodi 18 Leia Build
- From home screen go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following URL: http://909empire.net
- Name it empire
- Make sure all the boxes are filled and press OK
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the Box icon from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- We’ll get a new window, here click: empire
- Click plugin.program..909wizard.zip
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, 909 Wizard Repository Installed
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Click Kryptonic
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Yes to Install
- It will download and install
- Click OK to Force close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From home screen go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or System
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes
Read Here for How To Remove a Build From Kodi Using the Fresh Start Plugin.