Phoenix Rising is a newe Kodi 18 Build for Leia from UK1 Wizard.
Sections included Movies, TV Shows, Kids, One Click, Music, My library, Sports, Extras, Favorites and System.
How to Install Phoenix Rising Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From home screen go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following URL: http://uk1.site/Repo/
- Name it uk1
- Make sure all the boxes are filled and press OK
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the Box icon from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- We’ll get a new window, here click: uk1
- Click repository.uk-1.0.5.zip
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, uk1 Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Uk1 Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click Uk1 Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, Uk1 Wizard Installed
- Wait for the Top-right notification: a information message click Dismiss
- Click Continue
- Click Here
- Click Build Menu
- Click Phoenix Rising
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Yes to Install
- It will download and install
- Click OK to force Close kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From home screen go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or System
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes
Read Here for How To Remove a Build From Kodi Using the Fresh Start Plugin.