Plutonium is a New Kodi Build for Leia 18.1 and can be installed through Ezzermacs Wizard Repository. This build is light weight and easy to use. It uses Aeon Nox skin and it has size of 147 MB.
It has sections for Movies, TV shows, Live TV, Documentary, Music, Videos, Sports and it comes with most working kodi add-ons including Yoda, Medusa, DeathStar, Ghost, Loki, 7/9 and more.
How to Install Plutonium Kodi Build 18.1 Leia
- From home screen go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following URL: http://www.miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo/
- Name it ezzermacs
- Make sure all the boxes are filled and press OK
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the Box icon from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- We’ll get a new window, here click: ezzermacs
- Click repository.Ezzermacs.wizard.zip
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, Ezzermacs Wizard Repository Installed
- Click Install from repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click Ezzermacs Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, Ezzermacs Wizard Installed
- Wait for the Top-right notification: a information message click Dismiss
- Click Continue
- Click force close
- Click Build Menu
- Click Ezzermacs Plutonium Build Kodi 18 (v2.1.)
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Continue
- It will download and install
- Click Force Close
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From home screen go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or System
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes
Read Here for How To Remove a Build From Kodi Using the Fresh Start Plugin.