All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
The Polo build is pushing the limits of most of the lower-end devices. That is because it is approximately 240mb. However, it should work just fine. If you have one of these limited-resource devices, you will need to have Leia (Kodi 18) as well to get it to work. This one is nice because of the way it looks and the add-ons it includes. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
How to Install the Polo Kodi Build
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://www.steventvwizard.xyz/wizard/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name steven or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on steven and then plugin.program.steventvwizard-x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Access by going back to the Home screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > StevenTVWizard > (StevenTVWizard) Builds > Polo Build (Vx.x)> Install.
- After you make sure you got the right version and have installed the one you want, restart Kodi and wait till it updates the new Build.